Saturday, March 14, 2009

See Ya in the Funny Papers Project Notes for Rob

Here's the first draft with the pictures that I will use for Section One. The music doesn't start immediately because I'm using that time as transition time for the setup during the performance. I'm not quite sure about the "eye". That might go. However, it might be a good backdrop for text. There's two photos that I think I need to rescan because the grain is weird for some reason. Also, I was thinking I might sparcely overlay some video. I'll videotape tomorrow and experiment with that. I don't want to overdo it because there will be dancing going on at the same time during the performance. For example, if this were just digital storytelling, the pictures would clip along more quickly. In any case, here's the first draft. Let me know what you think Rob! The next two sections will be here soon!

No comments: