Monday, February 6, 2012

Getting back to Projectors

Now that I can let my website rest for a bit (although I haven't finished the phone app yet), I'm back to the projectors. It's time to work in Jitter. To the left is a simple patch, although it took me forever to get the right hi (human interface) element correct. It was simpler than my mind wanted to make it tonight. In any case, the scrolling mechanism is working through Jitter. Next thing I need to do is tweak the video a bit so it projects at the correct size and ratio.

I think I'll get some sleep though before starting the next phase. Tomorrow is a full day of reconstructing the second projector and  getting the videos for the first projector tweaked for a demo. These projectors and the videos going through them need to be done this week!

No comments: