Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Queen


I had a pretty good day today. After a good first rehearsal for the Wexner Center's Super Sunday event and a wonderful break with fellow first year grads, Erik and Dante, I worked on my Photoshop project for Dance and Technology class. I modeled the collage after the photography duo, Alex and Felix. They don't use a bit of photoshop, of course, but they gave me an idea. Here's a sample of their amazing work: http://www.richtergallery.com/events.html.

I call this little number "Halloween Queen" because I originally wanted to make the model (an old doll) into a scary halloween prop. Now, I just like her too much. The text is my favorite e.e. cummings poem.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How clever!

Anonymous said...

I love your photoshop collage for Dance and Tech! Thank you for sharing it. There are elements that made me think of my image from that class (central figure, mostly monochromatic background, etc.). If you're interested, it still lives on my blog:
http://morrismichaelj.wordpress.com/2008/11/05/no-normal/

Keep up the beautiful work!
-M