Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Slew of Activity

I can't believe how much work I still have left to do before putting the house on the market. Crud. I'm making the most of my time though - work during the day, take care of personal details during lunch, yard work once I get home till the sun starts going down and then working on painting projects till late. (Luckily I wrapped up the videos and Motor Dance business.) I have a week and a half to finish up and stage the house. Awwwww! And I thought producing a performance was tight. At least David and I are still smiling. A part of me wishes for the simpler days when every weekend was filled with the enjoyable kind of gardening.




2 comments:

racingyogagirl said...

It will all fall into place. Just take one day at a time. All you can do is all you can do. We will give you a break one evening even if it's just for an hour and grab a bite to eat!

RashanaWorks said...

Thanks Lisa!
If y'all have time, we should get together sometime after Memorial Day. I'll be better company once the house is listed!