Sunday, July 12, 2009

Second Sunday

Several happy events today already:
  1. I found a Whole Foods.
  2. I found a French Bakery and a Graeter's Ice Cream across the street from said Whole Foods.
  3. For the first time ever, I watched the movie "Better Off Dead". I will always love John Cusack.
  4. I also watched "The Sound of Music" which put me in a positively good mood (redundant, I know.)
  5. I went for a walk around Victorian Village and Harrison West and visited a park.
  6. I did NOT thumb through the classifieds.
  7. I enjoyed NOT sweating in the shade.
  8. I found a bar of soap I was looking for.
  9. I ate whatever I wanted and didn't feel a lick of guilt.
  10. I treated myself well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy you treated yourself well...you deserved it. Nice pic.

Jerry Hammack said...

John Cusak? I'm VERY dissapointed! Naw - not really. I love "Hi Fidelity".

And now, in the immortal words of the guy who sang the Mary (Tyler - get it?) Moore theme song:

Who can turn the world on with her smile?
Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?
Well it's you girl, and you should know it
With each glance and every little movement you show it

Love is all around, no need to waste it
You can have a town, why don't you take it
You're gonna make it after all

racingyogagirl said...

Glad to hear you are settling in. I've been following your comments from my phone while on vacation but for some reason it wouldn't let me post comments. We had a very relaxing trip to Florida and now we begin the BIG job of packing Victoria for Tokyo. I drop her off Saturday! I think I'm prepared for this except for the fact that I won't be able to talk to her!

Unknown said...

Jerry hit it right on the mark!