Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Healthy Side of Urban



David and I have been marking time till the last move into our more permanent residence. Last weekend David went to Chicago for his high school reunion and to spend time with life-long friends. He came back with a bike that he and his friend Chuck spruced up after finding in a dumpster. Good find! Once we get settled and I establish myself a bit into the rhythm of school, we're getting me a bike as well. We like to see how long we can go without driving the car. So far we haven't gotten past two days at a time - but that's still good. It's nice to only fill the car up with gas once a month!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leave it to David to come up with such a fine...looks like new. Can't wait till you get yours - know you feel the same. Gas here is $3.05/gal. Glad I no longer require a car. Happy walking until....