Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bearnstow 2010 - Day 3

The rain continued through most of the morning, but eventually cleared up to reveal a gorgeous day. During the morning session, we worked with a partner to explore movement and voice at the same time. Eventually we took one movement and word idea and worked on developing it. I kept finding myself changing what I wanted to work on. I came back to the idea that my movement should be able to stand alone without the use of words. I am also reminded about all the physical theatre work I did in Seattle. I think a quick survey about what worked for me might be in order. I felt all over the place today.

During a mid-day respite, I went canoeing to a neighboring island and picked blueberries. While hanging out at the island, I waded in the water and thought of video work. I might try out some ideas tomorrow if I can get someone to man the camera.

I'm hoping for more clarity tomorrow.

Till then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Hope that you wring ev ery drop of creativity you have availsble. Safe trip home. Love, Mom