Saturday, August 28, 2010

Preliminary script - "I've Been Watching You" Part One

I’ve been watching you.

I’ve been watching you.

And you

And you

I’m watching.

I see you!

I’m checking you out! Concentrating, contemplating, considering, catching you. I’m keeping my eye on you!

I’ve been watching you.

I’m having a look-see, a listen, a look. I’m laying my eyes on you!

I’m watching you.

I’m examining, evaluating, inspecting, investigating, ogling, googling. I’ve noticed what you’re doing and I’m making a note of that.

I’m following you, facing you. I’m feasting my eyes. I’m taking it all in and giving it the once over. Wow! Get a load of that!

I’m scanning, scoping, scrutinizing, spying, surveying. I’m straight out staring at you. Look, I’m paying close attention. Pay attention! I’m your witness.

I’m watching you……

No comments: