Friday, November 6, 2009

Getting on to the Good Stuff

This week's been a good one. I feel like I turned certain things around for myself. Lisa Waugh and Kate Warren must have rubbed off on me. Lisa has always been so positive. Kate has always been proactive in taking care of herself as a dancer (and as a regular human being). Every night for the past four evenings, I have been taking time for extra stretching and reflection in order to absorb all the things that I'm asking my mind, body and soul to keep up with lately. See my yoga blog if you're interested in what I mean: http://rashanaworksyoga.blogspot.com.

David and I are working on the next video chapter about the move to Ohio. It's coming up, so stayed tuned!


I'm also excited about working on Jennifer Micallef's website. Images coming soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa and Kate....still mentors and "idols." Good ones!