Monday, November 30, 2009

Information Overload

"What information consumes is rather obvious: it consumes the attention of its recipients. Hence a wealth of information creates a poverty of attention, and a need to allocate that attention efficiently among the overabundance of information sources that might consume it." - Herbert Simon

Good lord! Try figuring that out!

The reason I posted that quote is just to say that I really need to reign in my ideas. Desperately. I'm about to go crazy. My final for Dance and Tech has now changed. Unfortunately AND fortunately. More details to come.

Prayers are in order...

2 comments:

racingyogagirl said...

Hmmm...now I'm the curious cat! Give us tidbits of information as you can! I can help you out in the prayer department!

Unknown said...

You are always in my thoughts and wishes are coming your way that you get all the needed help you require.