Monday, November 2, 2009

So much

Every day there is so much going on and so many tiny discoveries happening. Intense to say the least. It's like "Deconstructing Rashana." It's all good work, but it's definitely a lot to behold. I wish I had the time to really journal about this. All the wonderment seems worthy of recording. And yet, I don't have the time because I'm too busy being with all this "personal growth."

That said, I have a couple of things to mention. If you're reading this blog, please visit Michael Morris's: http://morrismichaelj.wordpress.com/. His reflection on the Wexner performance is insightful and beautiful and definitely worth reading.

Another bit of news before I head back into the coursework I should really be doing right now - I am in the process of updating the look and feel of my blogs and website. I can't believe I'm going to utter these words, but I have yet another blog. It's not really a blog - it's really a landing page to my current blogs. If you want to trace my steps and try to find a common theme in the layout of my blogs, start here: http://minuet.dance.ohio-state.edu/~smith6960/
Then click on my Blog link. This will take you to my OSU blog (http://rashanaworks.wordpress.com) This was part of an assignment in my Dance and Technology class. I won't be updating my OSU webpage or blog as they just point to my current blogs and rashanaworks website, so really this is just more information than you need - which is how I feel right now - overloaded with personal information.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great comments by Michael...glad I took the time to check it out. Just fuels you even more, doesn't it?