Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving Break was great. I really felt like I got a lot done. I even slept!

David and I enjoyed a fabulous meal with Mair, Nicole, Abby and Sara. Mair and Nicole outdid themselves! It was truly amazing.

The next morning snow started to fall. It wasn't a lot, but it was still really pretty! Pai and I got our morning walk in before it disappeared.

I was able to get a lot of homework done - finished a small paper, started a mock proposal, and worked on my Dance and Tech final which involves Jennifer Micallef's website. I'm excited that her website will be a reality soon.

















Besides school work, David and I were able to finish filming our animation experiment. Hopefully I'll have this puppy finished by Christmas!

One week of classes and then it's finals week and then a REAL break. I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty scary look at your first apt. Can't wait to see the finished product. Love, Mom