Sunday, November 22, 2009

My 100th post!

Wow! I can't believe I've posted 100 times already! (Imagine confetti falling.) Now on to an update:

I discovered some pictures from the Wexner Center performance. Photo credit goes to A.J. Zanyk. One of these days I'll actually update my website with new pictures!

The performance last weekend at BOMA with Robert Wechsler went quite well. David even enjoyed it. I haven't found any good pictures from that event, but if something worth posting turns up, I'll get it in here.

I'm currently doing my best to finish papers for the end of my first quarter as a grad student. Can't believe the first quarter is almost done, although I'm anxious for it to hurry up and finish already!

My 2 minute video for the Dance and Technology seminar is NOT the claymation I wanted it to be. I'll have to finish the claymation this holiday season when I have more time at home. Instead here is what I came up with from available footage.


For Jennifer's website, I will be using this image as my inspiration. If I can post the wire frame for the site, I will soon.
See ya next time for post #101!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gotta watch for those tacks in the seat! Interesting presentation.