Thursday, March 24, 2011

Necesito un café con leche

We got home late last night from a festival in Siquirres. It was close to eleven o'clock, and while that's not really late for me normally, I definitely felt it this morning. Typically since I've been here I have woken up on my own at 5:30am. Not so today. Sonia had to wake me up from a dead sleep by knocking on my door. I'm surprised that it's taken me this long to feel tired. Surprised and relieved actually.

Today we dance with the students at El Barco and then show. I'm looking forward to this!

I'll continue with my day by day account tonight or tomorrow morning.

Adios por ahora!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the show and day in siquirres?norah

Anonymous said...

Man! Your days are packed with learning and dancing. Love it. Understandable that you should oversleep sometime. I figure if David and Pai were there you might not been so inclined to come home so early. Love ya, Mom

RashanaWorks said...

Hi Norah,
We shared our work today. It made me really happy to see El Barco and OSU students creating and dancing together. Everyone was awesome! Our time in Siquirres was nice. The news station was there and they interviewed Emily. They were really fascinated with the OSU group. They interviewed Jimmy as well.

Tomorrow is our actual showing for visitors. Looking forward to dancing!
Rashana

RashanaWorks said...

Hey there Mom! Looking forward to talking with you when I get back.