Monday, March 14, 2011

Temporary Stress

It's been months since I last posted. Second year Winter Quarter is rough stuff. A lot of grant writing on top of everything else in graduate school. I'm taking a quick break while I transfer VHS footage to DVD in order to say hi there! Although I haven't posted much in a while, a lot has happened - more than I want to type in fact. The short news though is I leave Thursday the 17th for a ten week cultural exchange program in Costa Rica. I'm really excited although it really hasn't sunk in yet that I'm leaving the country. I have media projects and a ten page research paper to get finished and then I can get ready for some sun and dancing in Costa Rica. I can't wait!

1 comment:

racingyogagirl said...

Enjoy your trip! You deserve some down time. Please post about the trip when you can so we can live vicariously through you!