Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What? The Internet Doesn't Exist Everywhere?

I've been lucky for the most part. I've found some time to hop on a wireless connection while here, but it's definitely intermittent - which explains why I haven't been able to post each day. And tonight, while the Internet is available, I'm going read instead and then get some sleep. It's been a long day of traveling to Vulcan Poas, creating inconspicuous dances, traveling back to San Jose for class where we created trios with the students of El Barco (muy bien!), interviewing two students, and then figuring out how to catch the correct bus back to Curridabat. Sonia had dinner ready for me when I returned. We spoke more Spanish and I shuffled to my bedroom to check in with David via chat.

Having and changing plans are all a part of traveling. This week has presented some wonderful lessons in problem solving. I secretly love it! Not to say that I love problems, but I love it when things work out. Everyone on the trip has been successful in getting to and from homes and classes without a problem. And we've been pretty good about communicating our needs. We're all looking out for each other - all the while getting to know each other's communication styles. (muy importante!)

I'm signing off for now to get some reading done and to see if I can convince a video to upload. Not sure if that will take all night or not, but I'll give it another try. (muy persistente!)

No comments: