Sunday, June 14, 2009

Austin Round of Farewells - Last Day

Saturday was my last day for my Austin Farewell Tour. I did some last minute shopping, arranged some floral arrangements for Kate and Kathy and picked up a six pack of Shiner for David. I thought he'd need a beer by the time I got home. I did too - it turned out.



I took my last class from Kathy Dunn Hamrick at Cafe Dance.








Tanya met me after class. We walked next door to Russell's Bakery for lunch and caffeine. Our visits are too few and far between. Hopefully we'll figure out a trip to New York soon!



After lunch I hit the road for home. About two hours in, the air conditioning went out. Talk about kickin' it old style! Maybe this is preparation for going back to college - like driving those beaters I did when I was last in college. I REALLY hope not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you and Tanya connected again. Good shot of Kate. And here's hoping you never again have to drive a "beater" like your early college years. Love from Mom.