Friday, June 12, 2009

Austin Round of Farewells - Second Day

I had a wonderful lunch with Andrea Beckham at East Side Cafe. East Side is one my favorite haunts. I used to live down the street from it as a starving student. I really couldn't afford to eat there, but every once in a while, I'd buy an appetizer so I could get some of their yummy organic food. They have a wonderful garden!






My friend Kirsche is studying to get her massage license and needed a client to work on for credit hours. Lucky me! Kirsche and went to school at UT together, she eventually moved to California and other places and now is back in Austin where we are also dancing together in the Improvisation Program for Big Range. I really need to get a picture of her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhh...East Side Cafe and a massage. Sounds like you are making the most of your time in our favorite city. Love from Mom.