Friday, June 26, 2009

Last Flex Day Friday

This is officially my last Flex Day Friday. A week from today, I will be on the road towards Columbus. This morning I slept till 8am which was nice since I went to bed last night at 10! It was great! I started working on a little album for the next homeowners. (I always wished someone would have shown me the history of this house, so I'll share what I know. They might not want it, but it was just a thought. It's a small album...) AND then I went to my last restorative yoga class with Lisa.





While downtown, I met Kimberly at a new place for lunch - MoJo's Coffee Cafe. I can't believe this cool place opened up right before I'm moving. They're downtown and they're even open late and on the weekends! David and I might have to go back next week. But enough about MoJo's - I had a wonderful time laughing with Kimberly. Soooo glad I got to see her before leaving.



As I was driving home, it occurred to me that David probably wondered where I had been. When I got home, he was concerned that I might had been back at work. Work? What work?

The rest of the day is going to center around getting ready for tomorrow's garage sale and our SCYC friends. There's a party calling us!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can attach the photo album, I'd love to see it. Nice thought..hope they enjoy it. Love from Mom.

racingyogagirl said...

So glad I got to see you Friday! I love having you in class. I am so thankful yoga brought us together but even more thankful for the crazy, fun friendship that developed out of it! I am so excited for you as you begin this next step of your journey and I will be watching, reading, blogging with anticipation as you let us live vicariously through you!